PFT Online Store Review – Terms and Conditions
- The Promoter is Pure Foods Tasmania Pty Ltd (ABN 13 112 682 158) of 100-104 Mornington Rd, Mornington, Tasmania – Telephone 03 6231 4233.
- Entries for the competition commence at 12.00am AEST on the first day of the month and close at 11.59pm AEST on the last day of the month.
- This competition is an ongoing promotion and the Promoter reserves the right to cancel the promotion at any time.
- The Promoter manufactures and operates Tasmanian food brands in Australia and Internationally through wholesalers and retail outlets.
- To be eligible for the competition, entrants must be over the age of 18 years, an Australian Resident and accept these Terms and Conditions.
- Employees and immediate families of the Promoter, and participating stores, their retailers and their associated agencies are not eligible to enter.
Entering the competition
- To enter the competition, the entrant must complete an online store or product review via the YOTPO review application (link sent via email after purchase).
- 1x $100 Pure Foods Tasmania Gift Voucher will be awarded to one winner each month.
- Any further costs incurred as a result of the prize must be covered by the prize winner.
- Prizes are non-transferrable and cannot be redeemed for cash.
- The competition prize winner will be drawn at random at 10.00am AEST on the first business day of the month 100-104 Mornington Rd, Mornington, Tasmania.
- The winning entries will be determined by an employee of the Promoter (the ‘Judge’) and shall be chosen from all entries received.
- The Judge’s decision is final, and no correspondence will be entered into concerning the draw outcome or procedure.
- The announcement of the winner shall take place at 12.00pm AEST on the first business day of the month at 100-104 Mornington Rd, Mornington, Tasmania.
- The winner will be advised by telephone and by email within 24 hours of the decision.
- Details of the winners will be included on https://pure-foods-tasmania.myshopify.com/pages/pft-competitions from 2.00pm AEST on the day of the draw for a minimum period of 4 weeks.
- If the winner has not redeemed the prize, or is otherwise unable to be contacted, by 11am 5 business days after the draw, the winner will forfeit the prize and the prize will be redrawn at 12.00pm on that day at 100-104 Mornington Rd, Mornington, Tasmania.
- The prize components must be redeemed through the Promoter by telephone (03 6231 4233) or email (email@example.com) within 48 hours of initial contact.
- The Promoter shall not be liable for any loss or damage whatsoever which is suffered (including but not limited to direct or consequential loss) or for personal injury suffered or sustained as a result of taking the prize.
- The Promoter accepts no responsibility for lost, late or misdirected Entries.
- All entries become the property of the Promoter. The Promoter reserves the right to display the entries https://pure-foods-tasmania.myshopify.com/pages/pft-competitions and in any promotional material relating to the program.
- An entrant may access and correct any personal information held by the Promoter upon request to the Promoter